ACQUI & SAPORI AND REGIONAL TRUFFLE FAIR
Three days dedicated to good food and good drink, but above all an event dedicated to the TRUFFLE KING.
INAUGURATION Friday 24 at 5 pm
Opening of food stands
8 pm – dinner organised by Acqui Green Park dedicated to Bollito Misto (mixed boiled meats). Traditional dishes will also be served enriched by precious truffle and accompanied by local DOC and DOCG wines. BOOKING RECOMMENDED ON 353 3114539/ 349 2160276
9 pm – Concert by FUCK CANCER CHOIR (Choir of oncological patients, relatives and healthcare practitioners). From the 1960s to the 2000s music for all tastes.
11 pm – closure of food stands
10 am – opening of food stands
11 am – meeting "l'importanza della tartufaia didattica sul piano turistico e culturale” (the importance of the educational truffle ground for tourism and culture)
- Danilo Rapetti – Mayor of Acqui Terme
- Michele Gallizzi – Tourism councillor
With the participation of:
- Marco Protopapa – Regional Agriculture Councillor
- Antonio Degiacomi – President of the National Truffle Research Centre of Alba "La tartufaia didattica: luogo di natura, di memoria e trasmissione" (The educational truffle ground: place of nature, memory and transmission)
- Antonella Armando – expert on local truffle heritage.
- Lorenzo Tornato – President of the Association Liberi Tartufai of Alessandria “la tartufaia didattica di Acqui Terme" (the educational truffle ground of Acqui Terme).
- Franco Novelli - President of ATS to enhance the prized white truffle of Monferrato "Arte e divulgazione della cerca, nel rispetto e tutela della tartufaia" (Art and popularizing the hunt, respecting and protecting the truffle ground).
4 pm – presentation of DOP - De.C.O. Slow Food Presidia and local De.C.O.products and tasting counter.
6 pm - Merenda Sinoira – prepared by the Vocational Training Agency of the Asti Hills
8 pm – Raviolata by Acqui Green Park, with other traditional dishes enriched by the precious truffle and accompanied by local DOC AND DOCG wines. BOOKING RECOMMENDED ON 353 3114539/ 349 2160276
9.30 pm – Concert by "FALSO TRIO" – all the charm of timeless Italian music
9 am – opening of "Trifulau" food and wine stands and "Trifula d'Aich" competition
Noon – "Trifula d'Aich" prize-giving ceremony
2.30 pm – truffle hunting with dog prize-winning race inside the park of the Conference Centre
4 pm – #ENOACQUI2023 photography competition prize-giving ceremony
5 pm – truffle hunting with dog prize-giving ceremony
6.30 pm – drawing of winning tickets of the lottery organised by ATS Strada del Tartufo Bianco dell'Alto Monferrato.
8 pm – closure of event.
- from noon, indoor restaurant serving traditional dishes
- bar service
- exhibition of the photos of the #ENOACQUI 2021/2022 E 2023 competition
- Archeotavola exhibition with characters in Roman and/or medieval costume
- ATL ALEXALA – Local Tourist Board of the Province of Alessandria – Tourist information and hospitality Office.
The Regional Truffle Exhibition will be open at the following times:
Friday 24: from 5 pm to 11 pm
Saturday 25: from 10 am to 11 pm
Sunday 26: from 9 am to 8 pm
FREE ADMISSION AND PARTICIPATION IN ALL ACTIVITIES
FREE SHUTTLE-BUS SERVICE
FROM PIAZZA ITALIA TO THE CONFERENCE CENTRE
SATURDAY FROM 3 PM TO 5 PM
SUNDAY FROM 10 AM TO 3 PM
FROM THE CONFERENCE CENTRE TO PIAZZA ITALIA
SATURDAY FROM 5.30 PM TO 7 PM
SUNDAY FROM NOON TO 5 PM
Info on www.visitacquiterme.it