Christmas in Alessandria
During the Christmas period a range of events will liven up the city and prepare us for the best feast of the year. From late November the city will be lit up with a series of decorated trees and five lit arches.
In piazzetta della Lega children will be able to visit Santa's Den, which will liven up at the weekend, while adults can dedicate themselves to shopping in the huts in piazza Marconi.
For the people of Alessandria the feast of Saint Lucy, celebrated on 13 December, is also particularly important with the market of the lacabon in the piazzetta.
- Saturday 2 December: inauguration of the huts in piazza Marconi, show for children in the Cristo neighborhood and Joy Singers Choir in via Migliara
- Friday 8 December: lighting of the restored Arch of Via Dante and exhibition of the choir "Le note sui registri"
- Saturday 9 December: party for families at the Science Theatre and concert of the Joy Singers Choir at Ambra Theatre
- Sunday 10 December: parade with the band along the centre streets
- Wednesday 13 December: stalls of Saint Lucy (from the morning), exhibition of the choir "The Joy Gospel Singer" and lighting of the big Christmas Tree special lit Arches (from 6 pm)
- Friday 15 December: hot chocolate offered by the Alpini in piazzetta della Lega
- Saturday 16 December: "Gold Christmas" charity show
- Sunday 17 December: Christmas market in the Pista neighborhood
- Thursday 21 December: gospel concert in the Church of San Lorenzo
- Friday 22 December: Vivaldi concert in the parish church of the Immaculate Heart (see dedicated attachment)
- Saturday 23 December: Christmas fairy tales - storytelling show "Pupazzi e altre storie", concert by Bancarotta Fraudolenta and children's show in Spinetta Marengo
Programma completo in allegato.
Information and contacts