Oratorio Nostra Signora del Gonfalone
The current Oratory of Gonfalone dates back to the first half of the 17th century and has a plain façade punctuated by pilasters and decorated with frescoes from the second half of that century, the most notable of which is dedicated to the Madonna of Gonfalone by Bartolomeo and Pantalino Agosti, completed in 1860. The Oratory, belonging to the Confraternity also known as the Compagnia dei Disciplinati di Santa Maria or Compagnia del Riscatto e della SS. Trinità was already documented in 1569 and had its first site in what is now the sacristy of the parish church. The Oratory is home to the relics of St. Clement the Martyr which arrived to the Confraternity in 1673 and some interesting paintings including the Nativity of the Madonna and the Flight to Egypt by Bernardo Carrosio from the 17th century and the Transfer of the relics of St. Clement the Martyr, completed by Bartolomeo Agosti in 1682, which depicts the village of Voltaggio as it appeared in the 17th century.